Nazlini, Forest Lake, Nahodishgish, Tsayatoh, Dilkon Chapter Houses
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
One Adult Entry
For Your Chance to Win A 20” Kid’s Bike & Helmet
For Your Nominated Child Aged 6 To 9 Years Old
The prizes for the “SUMMER BIKE GIVEAWAY” (the “Bike”) are open to the first twenty-five (25) of all qualifying individuals who correctly enter to win online at https://mycellularone.com/summer-bike-giveaway/ by filling out the entry form completely and submitting the form. To enter to win an adult whois 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in his/her state at the time of entry (the “Nominating Adult”) must nominate a child between the ages of six (6) years old and nine (9) years old who resides within 25 miles of the Nazlini, Forest Lake, Nahodishgish, Tsayatoh, and Dilkon Chapter Houses to receive the bikeand helmet (the “Winning Child”); and the Nominating Adult is available when attempt is made for contacting the Winning Nominating Adult. One Entry per Participant. 5 winners per Chapter House location. Businesses and/or legal entities are not eligible. Any individuals who have, within one (1) year prior to the start date of the Promotion, performed services for Sponsor, or its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliatesand successor companies or any organizations responsible for fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion or supplying any prize, and the immediate family and household members of such individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion or win the prize. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, stepparents, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “In Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. Mechanically altered or reproduced Entries are not eligible. In order to enterthe Promotion or claim the prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules. By entering you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final! In all respects, you certify that you are eligible to enter. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full andunconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all requirements, set forth herein. Sponsor’s administration and operation of the Giveaway and the selection ofwinner is final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway.
- The “Summer Bike Giveaway” is sponsored by Smith Bagley, Inc. (SBi). Cellular One of North East Arizona and Naked Mobile are divisions of SBi (the “Sponsor” or “SBi or “Cellular One”); 1500 S.White Mountain Road, Show Low, Arizona, 85901.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion Period begins September 7, 2021 and ends September 17, 2021. No entries will be accepted after September 17, 2021.
- The first Twenty (25) people to enter and meet the qualifying requirements will win. A total of Twenty (25) bikes and helmets will be given away. Each winner will receive a bike and helmet. The notification of the winners will occur on September 17, 2021.
- Enter to Any qualified person 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in his/her state at thetime of entry can enter to win 1 bike/1 helmet for the child they nominate between the ages of six (6) andnine (9) years old by going online at: https://mycellularone.com/summer-bike-giveaway/ and filling out the entry form in full and submitting the form. One Entry per Participant. More than one entry will disqualify all of Entrant’s submissions. Participant must have valid email address.
- Giveaway and Odds of Winning. The list of winners for the 25 bikes/helmets will be conducted on September 17, 2021. Odds of winning will be dependent upon the first twenty-five (25) qualified entriesthat are completed accurately for the giveaway location; and if the winner can be contacted on the first attempt. No entries will be accepted after September 17, 2021. Each winner will receive a bike and helmet. Sponsor (Smith Bagley, Inc.) will monitor the total number of entries. The first 25 qualified individuals will beselected as If a winner does not contact Sponsor within 48 hours of notification of a new winner willbe automatically chosen from the next qualified individual on the list. Odds of winning depend on the totalnumber of entries.
- Prize for Giveaway Winners. The total retail value of each bike/helmet for the “Summer Bike Giveaway” is approximately $220.00. The total value of the Giveaway is $4,900.00. Twenty-five qualifiedwinners will be Each Winning Child will receive one (1) bike and one (1) helmet. All federal state andlocal taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winning Nominating Adult. The Winning Nominating Adult will need to sign an IRS Federal 1099-MISC tax form for the retail value of the prize at the time the prizeis received by the Winning Child. No transfer, refund, substitution or replacement of prize is permitted.
- Prize Pickup. Qualified Winning Adult and Winning Child must pick up prize on September 25, 2021 in person between the hours of 10:00 M. and 11:00 A.M. MST at the Nazlini, Forest Lake, Nahodishgish, Tsayatoh, or Dilkon Chapter House.
- Winners’ The Giveaway Winning Nominating Adult will be notified by telephone, text, oremail, and/or Facebook, by using information Sponsor possesses from Winners’ entry form. The Sponsor will notify each Giveaway Winning Adult within one (1) day September 17, 2021. If a Summer Bike Giveaway Winning Nominating Adult cannot be reached or does not contact the Sponsor within 48 hours of the notification of winning, the Sponsor will revoke the prize. A new Winner(s) will be chosen by selecting the next qualified person who submitted a Giveaway form.
- Requirements for the Giveaway Winning Nominating Adult. The Summer Bike Giveaway Winning Nominating Adults may be required to present an official I.D. at time the prize is collected. The Summer Bike Giveaway Winning Nominating Adult may be required to complete an eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within five (5) days of notification of winning a Summer Bike If aSummer Bike Giveaway Winning Nominating Adult fails to sign the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive the prize.
- General Condition. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Summer Bike Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, act of nature, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Summer BikeGiveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Summer Bike Giveaway in a manner that bestconforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entriesreceived up to the time of the The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Summer BikeGiveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike disruptive manner. Anyattempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be in violation of criminaland civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision ofthese Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of the provision.
- Release and Limitations of By participating in the Summer Bike Giveaway), Participantsagree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability (including, but not limited to, liability for defamation, libel,slander, invasion of privacy, infringement of publicity or any intellectual property rights, any property loss,damage, personal injury, bodily injury, death, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity, and any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind even if the Released Parties have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages), costs and expenses (including,without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Summer Bike Giveaway, including but not limited to, any Summer Bike Giveaway related activity or element thereof, andthe entrant’s entry participation or inability to participate in the Summer Bike Giveaway; (b) the violation of any third party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) typographical errors in these OfficialRules or any Summer Bike Giveaway materials; (d) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Summer Bike Giveaway; (e) human error; (f) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receiptor transmission of any part of an entry (including, without limitation, the information or any parts thereof); (g)any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Website or any telephone network, computer system,computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, orInternet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Release Parties or by an entrant; (h) interruption or inability to access the Summer Bike Giveaway, Summer Bike Giveaway Website or any other Summer Bike Giveaway related websites, or any online service via the internet or mobile network due tohardware or software compatibility problems; (i) any damage to entrant’s (or any third person’s)computer/mobile device and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Giveaway; (j) any lostand/or delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions; (k) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries; (l) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act oromission on the part of any of the Released Parties, or any of their agents or employees; and (j) thenegligence or willful misconduct of any entrant. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Summer BikeGiveaway, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirectdamages.
- Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Arizona. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Summer Bike Giveaway , shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona. Any dispute or claim must be within one (1) year of the time the cause ofaction occurred, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
- Giveaway To request a winner list (available after October 1, 2021), send your returnself-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Smith Bagley, Inc. Winner List’s Summer Bike Giveaway
1500 S. White Mountain Road
Show Low, Arizona 85901.
Requests must be postmarked by October 1, 2021. Requests postmarked after October 1, 2021 will not behonored.