Who We Are:
For almost 30 years, Smith Bagley, Inc. (SBi) has served the communications needs of underserved rural communities and tribal lands in the Southwest. Our cellular division, Cellular One, is a leading regional provider of mobile technology and wireless communications service operating a network of more than 230 cell sites, covering 60,000 square miles. We also own Sunstate Technology Group, an IT Firm that serves a wide variety of organizations from Fire and EMS to healthcare and schools. Discover our values and what makes us tick in this quick video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClBQVq-9y9E
What Can You Expect From SBi?
SBi offers a competitive salary range to meet you where you are today with a clear path to success where you may be rewarded with: a free cell phone account, monthly fitness and wellness reimbursements, employee assistance programs, quarterly bonuses as well as an incredible benefit package that includes: Medical/Dental/Vision/Short & Long Term Disability/ Life Insurance/401k.
What Does SBi Expect From You?
YOU are a perfect fit if you’re highly productive and good at setting goals, keeping track of progress and taking initiative to improve your work. Always ready to take the first step, you’re action-oriented, practical and focused. You take a lot of pride in practicing excellence in the ordinary and following through with the tasks that have been assigned to you or your team.
Job Description Summary:
The Retail Sales Representative main objectives is to sell all products offered by Cellular One so that the targets will be achieved by the company and to foster customer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction. The Retail Sales Representative assists the Store Supervisor to ensure that all the merchandise is current, clean and saleable, by making regular inspections. The Retail Sales Representative must have a thorough understanding of all available Commercial Sales offerings in order to provide the customer with the appropriate solution at point of sale. A varied work schedule, including evenings and weekends for special community events, along with minimal business travel is required. As with all positions at Cellular One, the Retail Sales Representative must exhibit actions and behaviors that promote a positive, supportive working environment at all times.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet and/or exceed monthly company sales targets and net subscriber targets
- Provide high quality customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction and retention
- Adhere to the following six steps of the sale, 1. Meet and Greet, 2. Build Rapport, 3. Fact Find, 4. Presentation/Demonstration, 5. Close, 6. Follow Up
- Complete Walk out Working on all handset and sim leaving the store location
- Acquire expertise on all handsets, tablets and phone accessories
- Acquire expertise on all products and services
- Assist the Store Supervisor with assigned duties
- Engage in inventory, cleaning of store location and ordering of supplies
- Contribute in team meetings to develop methods to increase sales, expand markets and promote business
- Participate in team development to enhance team spirit
- Ensure correct daily cash balancing and deposit of assigned drawer
- Adhere to assigned work schedule, while being conscious of overtime, this includes clocking in and out via our time keeping system
- Fully complete all Cellular One customer sales contracts, with accurate contact information
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend annual sales training, if offered
- Complete Trakstar training as required with 100% pass rate in a timely manner
- Assist in preparation of Loomis pickup each week
- Complete store activation sheet and make sure that all data is correct for accurate commission payout
- Review and work all open follow ups
- Offsite events for FreedomFone and/or Free4Life accounts
- Assist in preparing inventory returns and transfers
- Report inventory discrepancies to direct supervisor
- Adhere to cash handling policy
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed
- Monitor local competitors
- Provide feedback on ways to enhance business operations
- Quality sales skills
- Quality customer service skills
- Handling of customer issues
- Time management skills
- Decision making skills
- Written & Verbal communication skills
- Computer Software/Hardware Skills:
- MS Office
- MS Outlook (basic)
- Previous retail sales experience preferred. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required. Computer data entry skills preferred.
- High School or Equivalency Diploma.
Level I Requirements
Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills. High School or equivalency diploma. Basic Competency with Microsoft Office Outlook. Level 1 has a minimum of 6 months or more previous customer service or sales experience.
Level II Requirements
Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills. High School or equivalency diploma. Basic Competency with Microsoft Office Outlook. Level 2 has 2 year or more previous retail sales experience
Lifting up to 30 Pounds
Full Time Position
On-site Flagstaff, AZ
Hourly $16.80 – $18.50/hour DOE
Generous Benefit Package: Monthly fitness and wellness reimbursements, employee assistance programs, quarterly bonuses as well as an incredible benefit package that includes: Medical/Dental/Vision/Short & Long Term Disability/ Life Insurance/401k.